Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Civil War


Hunter came over yesterday with a book about Abe Lincoln along with a drawing that he had been working on.  It was all about the Civil War.  He told me that he researches first (reads that is) and then he draws a little then researches again and then draws, and on and on.

It is amazing how his brain is like a sponge about learning!  And he is quick to tell me all about the Civil War and how it started and progressed.

I am so proud of both Grace and him on alot of things but I think it really makes me smile when I see how they love to draw and create.  Hunter says he draws about "real events" but Grace about "made up stuff."  Doesn't matter, they use old fashioned things such as paper, pencil, markers, paints, crayons and good ole imagination!  Much better than computer generated things!




1 comment:

  1. I love the drawing and that it is longer then a single page. Way to go buddy.

    ReplyDelete