Monday, February 22, 2016

Puppy


 

2 weeks old

We got a puppy!  OK, this is a late post but better late than never.  Lucy Lanani came into this world on November 30 and we got her when  she was  seven weeks old.  She is a handful!  Oh the joys of cleaning up poop here and there!  And puppy bites!  Seems my right hand is a new chewy toy to her.  She loves kids and especially the grandkids.  Wayne and her have bonded well--she watches cowboys with him and listens to The Beach Boys music--sigh, but he loves her.

10 weeks old

12 weeks
I can't wait until this puppy stage is over!  I have to wait until she has the last of her shots before I can do serious walking with her.  I have walked her around the block which has been a challenge--she loves leaves and flowers, enough said.

I do love this  fur ball even if she delayed my hand surgery by biting me on the thumb that needs to be operated on.

No comments:

Post a Comment