With Wayne home, I can't focus on anything! Sure, I got my rag rug done but beyond that, I am scattered. It is nice in a way that he is home--there are things around the house and lawn that need to be done and neither of us have had the time. BUT, I can't get my To Do List done. It is growing everyday and frustrating me. I sure hope that I can get back to my schedule. I knew that him being home would be an adjustment and it may take time but.....
I got to get better here. So today, I put just a couple of things on my to do list. I have them done and now I am beat. One thing that I am glad is getting done is my morning walk. Wayne goes with me and that makes me feel better about him and his stress.
So, now to make my two item list for tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment