Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Gospel According to Grace--"Jesus' Story"


Yesterday, Grace and I were talking about Easter when she got all excited. She was ready to burst to tell me about Easter! I thought it was the bunnies, Easter eggs, etc. but I was totally wrong.  She said with a BIG smile—I know the Jesus’ Story!   I think that they have talked about it at her preschool.

Grace proceeded to tell me...“So, there were people who didn't love Jesus and didn't believe in him.  They put him on a cross where He died.  The ones who loved Jesus and believed Him came and took Him down from the cross.  They put Jesus’ body in a cave.  A friend told them about it.  They covered the cave with a big rock.  The people who didn’t believe in Jesus put a guard by the rock.  Days later, Jesus got out and walked on water.  His friends saw Him then His job was done and Jesus went back up to Heaven!”

I love my little grand-daughter!  It is a special Easter gift knowing she knows about Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment