Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Two Books


I just finished two very intense books about Islam.  Ayaan Hirsi Ali was born in Somalia and raised in the religion of Islam.  The books really do show the difference between a God who loved us so much that He sent His only Son to die for us and a selfish god who demands the worse in its followers with no guarantee of salvation.

Fortunately, Ayaan escaped this religion.  Unfortunately, she is an atheist. In the book, "Nomad", one of her solutions to the Muslim problem is for Christians to be more active in Muslim neighborhoods and bring their God to them.  She does specify "moderate Christians" who don't believe in creation and stopping abortions.  At least she is moving in the right direction and I pray she add conservative Christians.

Though I may upset some of my liberal friends and family; the more I read these books the more that I am sure that our president is a Muslim. If he was a Muslim and became a Christian, he would be dead since you can't leave that religion without death threats.  Ayaan continues to live in fear of death, they have pursued her and she lives a life of a nomad because of it.

I hope that everyone will read these books and have their eyes opened to the horrors of Islam to women especially.  The books opened my eyes to the fact that these people are lost and it pains me that they believe what they do is right: butchering people who don't convert, educating children to kill infidels and especially Jews, treating women and girls inhumanely, and the list goes on.  Those who say it is a religion of peace are lying.

I will end this with one thing, these people need the LORD.  After I finished the second book, I decided that more of my church tithe will go to missionary work in those areas.  I pray that it helps those in those countries bring Christ to the lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment