Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beginning Anew

Years ago I had a blog called "The Chronicles of Nana".  I lost track of passwords and so I have decided to begin anew.  Now, my darling granddaughter, Miss Grace, might think that this blog is about her...sorry, "Grace Doll" but it isn't.  I adore my grand kids both Hunter and Grace and will undoubtedly be writing some about them--they are a big part of my life.  However, I want this blog to be random thoughts and blessings.  Grace Notes are my acknowledgement that the Lord has covered me with His Grace.  I don't deserve it but He is such a loving God that He gave His Son on a cross for me.  Though I am far from perfect and have done so much wrong in my life, one thing is for certain is He has forgiven me.  His Grace covers me and it is enough for me!

My favorite song is "His Grace is Enough".  I sing it when I have the grand kids in the car or when I am alone.  Grace told me last time to turn down the volume on the radio because she couldn't hear me sing--love that child.  I wasn't born with a beautiful singing voice but my little Grace doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment