Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grace

My Grace Doll, her smile can warm the worst day!  Her songs always brings joy to me.  She loves animals, she never has been into dolls, just stuffed animals and each animal has a mama and some papas.  I can see her as a vet when she grows up but she will promptly tell me that she is going to be a ballerina.  She loves to dance and twirl!  She reminds me so much of Alison when she was little.  Thank You, Lord for a this little one.  

Grace helps me make tea in the morning.  She puts the tea bag, milk and sugar in it for me.  I taste it and say somethings missing.  To which she giggles and gives me a kiss.  I take another sip and say that is the "bestest tea" ever!  She did ask me how come my tea needs a kiss and mama's doesn't.  I told her that Nana's tea is "Special Tea" and always tastes better with a kiss.  So far, she has accepted that.  

Grace like her brother is really smart--she can write letters of the alphabet, her name, Nana, Gramps and Cat.  She is only three but is trying to keep up with her brother.  She loves to color and paint. Grace is happiest when she can paint on a large poster paper and put stickers on it.  She can even draw a cat--sigh, maybe still has her mom's and Nana's art talent.

I love her name, Grace--so fitting since the Lord sent His Grace to our family.  Grace is a constant reminder of His Love and blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment