Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Birthday, Papa & Gramps!

Last night we had a birthday dinner celebration for Wayne and Larry.  I made my awesome lasagna and we had ice cream cake for dessert.  It was great having Alison, Larry and the kids over.  I had wanted to do this for a long time.  Seems Annie has birthday dinners and I thought what the heck—we will too!


It appeared that everyone was having a good time.  Out of the blue, Grace started talking about jellyfish.  She was proud to tell everyone that in school that day, Mrs. Tasker asked what is special about jellyfish.  (The class usually will say that they are clear, they live in the water, etc) Grace proudly said that she told her that “jellyfish have testicles!”
Obviously, she meant “tentacles”.  Oh! my God, I about choked laughing so hard and was so glad that she was on her way out to the backyard and didn’t see my response.  Wayne concurred that that was what happened in school. Both the teacher and he held back as best they could their laughter. 
Out of the mouths of babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment