![]() |
| Olivia & Sam |
My latest paintings--my cats. Olivia is the skinny one. Olivia is a "Princess Cat" and I think I captured that in the painting. She is so skinny and I worry that I may lose her soon but she has a good appetite, so she may be around a lot longer. Olivia is my shadow no matter where I go. She is demanding of attention and love. There is no one in her world more important than her.
Sam is like the dumb football player, sorry, I stereotype. He is stocky not fat and not that sharp. He exists for food, food exists for him. At 5 o'clock, he demands to be fed and doesn't believe in daylight savings time. 5:00 is 5:00 even if the clocks say 4:00. He has warmed up to giving and getting loves in the past years. Saturday morning, he is sitting on Wayne's lap watching cowboys. They are quite the pair.
I will probably move these paintings into my art room. I am thinking about doing a painting of flowers or sea when we return from Hawaii. I love painting but it takes all I have to get to the point of just doing it. It is relaxing, I don't know why I don't just make an appointment with myself to just do it. I hope to paint more in the summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment