Monday, February 22, 2016
Quilt
This summer, a dear friend of mine made a beautiful quilt for another dear friend of mine, a Marine. Wayne saw it and was impressed, so, I decided to make him one. I am still working on it but here it is so far. I printed on fabric his discharge certificate, enlistment certificate, some decals from helicopters he flew in, a picture of the helicopter he crashed in, his boot camp group and more.
I figured it will not be as professional as my friends but that doesn't matter--Wayne loves it! Leslea told me that she wants it when her dad passes--I told her she would have to wait until I die first! I don't want to let it go too soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't want it any time soon either. I want to wait at least another 50 years. :)
ReplyDelete