Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School Daze

Yesterday, my little grand-daughter, Grace, started preschool.  Today, my grandson, Hunter, began Kindergarten.  Sigh, time is going too fast.  It seems like yesterday that they were little babies.  I remember when their mama started Kindergarten.
 



Hunter has been talking about riding the bus for years and today he had his first bus ride!  He was beaming!  It was a rite of passage for him.  I think he will be fine.  He was confident in the classroom and the bus.

Grace liked her class of mostly girls, but noted that preschool was long!  Her favorite was the snack and playtime.  She didn't like "Circle Time".   She didn't tell us much about her experience.  Hunter was the one who asked her "What was your favorite thing to do?  What was your next favorite?  Did you do this? That?"  And Grace just opened up.  They are so close, it is heartwarming.

Both Wayne and I were thrilled to be a part of Hunter's first day and to hear about Grace's first day. It is one of those warm wonderful blessings life gives you to remind you this is a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment