Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm Falling Apart!

If the fall wasn't bad enough....  Yesterday, I was getting ready to take Misha for her walk.  I was in the process of locking the door.  A simple task.  However, I turned and pulled a muscle in my back.  I couldn't believe the pain! Misha looked up at me with her "Let's go!" look.

Normally, I can shake off things by just walking it off.  I say "Normally" but not today.  We usually go two and a half miles but I barely made a mile.  Getting back, I placed ice on my back and took Aleve.  The rest of the day was parked in my chair with a heat pack (I don't do ice well).

I hate just sitting around!  I tried to read but couldn't focus, the pain was still there.  So, the LORD stopped me in my tracks.  Time for my body to rest. Wayne was awesome helping me up but I hate being dependent.

Funny, I made it through days of moving all sorts of boxes and furniture and one turn got the best of me.

IT IS THE PITS GETTING OLDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment