Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

Grace spent the night Saturday.  It was alot of fun for all three of us and a first for Misha, our grandpuppy!  Misha was fine with it until morning when we thought she might be worried that Mama might forget her.

Sunday morning, Grace had a cough which hung in there for a couple of hours.  That didn't stop her from waking up early and putting on her Easter dress first thing! We had discussed going to church today but she didn't want to go.  I usually don't take "no" as an answer but today I wanted her to want to go to church with us not being upset the whole time, so I conceded.

We both love having either grandchild spending the night.  It boosts our spirits like nothing else and we focus on them not the present concerns.  Mama and Hunter came to pick up their girls late morning to go to G'ma's house for another Easter egg hunt, this time with their cousin, Nate.

Alison texted me when they were almost ready to come to our house.  We got the eggs together and placed them on one side of the house (where the ground was dry).  They came over and had a great time finding the eggs.  I made sure that both of them had the same amount of eggs--they were marked with a "H" and a "G".  We put candy and money in each egg, again, the same amount for each grandchild.  With the Good Friday Egg Hunt disaster in mind, I wanted a good experience!






No comments:

Post a Comment