A couple of days ago, I suffered from my own "PTSD"..."Post Traumatic Stress Disorder". We made it through the desposition. The next day, I went berserk on my diet--I ate all the wrong things and that happened for two days....two days and two pounds later, I had to come to reality. Time to get back on track.
I have always been better going through stress and then falling apart afterwards. In high school, a wasp landed on my arm during History class (a class I never liked but on with the story). I was calm as I got up, went to the window and let insect out. My classmates were distancing themselves and panicking just in case the wasp decided to come their way.
I sat down and a few minutes later, I broke a sweat, almost hyperventilated and was clearly not calm.
So the two days of stress ending eating was totally against all the things I was taught at TOPS. Fortunately, I am back on track eating alot better. I probably will be up in weight this week but oh well, it takes awhile for pounds to go away at this age.
It was beautiful today-in the 70s and clear! I spent most of the day outside prepping soil and planting. I know I burnt calories in the prepping part! I planted the majority of my plants from the greenhouse out to the yard and surroundings. I had a few plants left over that I put in some planters that Alison was getting rid of and other pots that I had on hand. Now the greenhouse is full again!
Hopefully all the plants make it! I will definitely be busy canning and freezing this summer! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment