Sunday, January 11, 2015
Another Sleepover
My munchkins--love how they cuddle together to watch a movie. Yes, they are at each other here and there but the bottom line is that they do love each other. They spent the night last night and it was so much fun! We went out for pizza and I did well--just one piece and salad.
Grace has a 6 year old attitude. She thinks she knows everything and can be sassy at times. Most of it I laugh off remembering her mom at that age.
The older that these two become, the closer we get. Love that since in my past, it was just the opposite. Grace and I were discussing when she gets older. I told her that she probably will not want to see Nana and Gramps much then. With a shocked look on her face, she said, "Never, Nana! I will always want to see you--alot!" Love that little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment