Sunday, January 4, 2015

Maui!

Wayne and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary this year!  To celebrate, we are going to Maui!!  I've wanted to go back to Hawaii since we spent our honeymoon in Honolulu. Love the beaches, flowers and scenery!

So excited!!  Another reason to lose some weight!  We are staying in a condo which has a full kitchen, living room, patio, etc.  Our plan is to eat in for breakfast, eat out for our main meal at lunch and eat light for dinner at the condo, spend a lot of time walking and seeing the sights.  We get 50% off of the price of the condo because Wayne is retired from the military.  Woot! Woot! Love military discounts!

We are saving to fly First Class.  We flew over last time First Class and it was roomy and wonderful. My knee will love that part!  The in-flight meal was delicious and we had snacks and refreshments too.

I am already collecting places to go--found alot of stuff on Pinterest.  We are going in May for a week.  I think I might just get a fake spray on tan--hopefully there will be less skin area to spray by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment