I got a call from Logan's mom, Stacey, who asked if she could drop off the kids since there was an attitude problem with Logan. I was surprised to hear but said to bring them.
When they got here, Hunter was holding back tears. It was obvious he was holding back alot of them. His face was red. Stacey apologized to Hunter and his remark full of maturity, was, "It's okay, it is not your fault." Logan had told Hunter he didn't want to be his friend anymore.
| Hunter & Logan |
Hunter said that Logan has done this before and always regrets it. This time Logan hit his sister which really upset Hunter. Hunter said to Grace that he might never hit her again no matter how upset she gets him. Sigh, what a way to learn a lesson but thank goodness it is there.
I told both of them that if they ever needed me or Gramps, just call or have someone call, we would come in a flash.
Logan called later that night and the next day, both times apologizing. Hunter forgave. Hunter is very forgiving and I love that about him and pray that that never changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment