Thursday, January 15, 2015

Grace's 6th Birthday Party

Grace and her gal pals
Grace had her party at the pool this year.  I was one of four adults in the pool with 12 kids.  Most of which were not seasoned swimmers.  Yes, they had lessons and that helped ...most of the time.  I did alot of treading water in the deep end to rescue a couple of little girls, Grace being one of them.

Got to have one crazy picture!
My poor knee had one heck of a workout and it was a two Aleve night that night. The party was fun and Alison thanked me for helping in the pool--she had to take care of the party, so, there were three of us in the pool.  We three got a great workout!

Hunter carrying his sister in the shallow end.
Grace was happy with all her buddies.  Hunter even helped hand out pieces of cake and providing "Dolphin Rides" --he took the girls on his back like a dolphin and walked them in the shallow end.

I didn't think that I would swim laps afterwards, but I did.  1075 yards!  Needless to say, after that I was beat!  Happy Birthday, Miss Grace--love you!

This is MY CD player!



Grace and BFF Fynlee


No comments:

Post a Comment