Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Grace: My Latest Page in My Art Journal
I had shown Hunter his art page and Grace was quick to say that she wanted her page! Hunter LOVED his and I was quite proud that he did.
As for Grace's... she said that it has to have animals! I got to working on it, creating within her specifications. So, I decided to not have a herd of animals. This is Miss Grace--she loves her animals and loves to dress herself. She picks loud stripes for tights or leggings and her sparkly pink/purple books. She is truly a fashion diva!
I posted on Facebook and Annie replied that Grace loved the picture (she has her today)! My job is done and now I will go onto the next page. Not sure what that will be but looking forward to my "me time" with my art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment