Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hunter: My Second Art Journal Page


It is another snow day and I spent most of the morning on my next page in my art journal. Once I begin, I can't stop--love it!  This page is all about Hunter and his obsession with space.  Wayne and he have been watching the NASA channel along with the other space programs that we have recorded for him.  They were plotting how to make it to Mars--hence, he is on Mars on this artwork.  He is brilliant, so I added the definition of the word.

I love that he is so into astronomy, I was too as a young girl.  I always wanted to be an astronaut but lacked the confidence to pursue my dream. I'd look up at the night sky and be amazed at His Glory and work.  I am still amazed!

Hunter lugs in books all about space just about every morning that he comes over here.  He can tell you all the facts about each one.  We are so proud of this little guy--he is like a sponge taking in knowledge.

This is one of his drawings.  ISS is the International Space Station. He told his mom that he is planning four more space stations in order to make it to Mars--what a BRILLIANT little man!

Hunter's Trip to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment