Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hunter's 7th Birthday!

Hunter and his best buds
Excited about the Leaning Tower of Pisa Lego building set!
Whoa--7, I can't believe it!  It seems just yesterday that my little man turned 1!  He has grown so much physically and mentally--he is more like a mini-teen.  Love him bunches!

He celebrated with family and friends at the bowling alley where we coach Special Olympics. Hunter loved his party but also wanted a family dinner with all of us.  Usually "family dinners" include just the Robinsons, not us.  I would love to have a family dinner once a month here but seems that that is like catching the wind.

Family dinner was fun and Hunter enjoyed the time.  We all got a real treat too!  When I picked up Hunter at school, his teacher told me that Hunter gave a singing debut to the class.  He sung "Red River Valley" and everyone in class applauded.  I was standing down the hall from the class when Grace heard Hunter sing (I didn't hear) and she kept telling me about it.  Dang, my hearing is old, what can I say.  But, that evening, Hunter sang for all the family.  It was a special gift and he has a beautiful voice just like his mom.




At the Family Dinner-the centerpiece was the Lego building sets he built.

No comments:

Post a Comment