Sunday, April 27, 2014

Grace's 5th Birthday ...ok, I am REAL late on this post :(

I am finally getting caught up on my blog backlog.  Sigh, I didn't realize I didn't post Grace's Birthday which was January 8--sorry, Miss G.

So, this will be mostly pictures.  I was still hobbling along with the knee brace.  I do remember that Miss G was thrilled about her birthday party that was held at her house!

Listen, Brother--this is my party!

Loving the presents!

Blowing the candles

It is a"Puppy Party" afterall!

Cousin Nate comes to save the day!

Serious opening gifts going on!

Uncle Bob & Aunt Leslea's gift

"What's that, Uncle Dan?  I have some serious chocolate cake to ear!"

Our little girl is 5!  Growing too fast!

Woot!  Woot! Shopping Money!!

Celebrating at Preschool

Thanks for the gift Hunter--gotta get back to the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment