Monday, October 12, 2015

Bridge to the Unknown


I love autumn mornings when I can walk with the LORD by myself.  Most times, Wayne walks with me but this morning, I walked alone...well, not quite.  The LORD was there as I listened to uplifting songs of praise in my ear buds.  I was reminded that He has me in the palm of His hand on this latest journey into the unknown.  I love this picture that I took.  A bridge into the unknown, so fitting right now.  I don't know what is ahead but I do know He is there carrying me through.  He knows what's ahead and He will give me strength in the unknown.

Jeremiah 29:11 comes to mind as I walked and took in the Fall colors and the peacefulness of it all:
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment