I have adopted the shopping skills of a “man”—get in, get what I
need, get out as soon as I can. Show no
mercy. Years of having less than an hour
lunch has produced my present shopping attitude. I would much rather be doing anything but
shopping. I have become quite frugal as
well—a positive from the whole experience.
I order everything online now—time saved, gas saved and money saved. I can shop in my pjs, wear no makeup and have a cup of tea! Now that is shopping!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Shopping
I used to love shopping—I’d spend hours at it. Key words here are “used to”. Today I went shopping at five different
places. I rushed because I didn’t want
to spend more time than I needed to.
Should be now that I am retired that time shouldn't be an issue but it seems like it is more precious than ever. The first place I went didn’t have what I
wanted, on to the second place, no luck there either! Third place, different item seeking—I found a
substitute which I thought would work (it didn’t). Fourth place, I found more than was on my
list—success but the items I wanted from the first and second store weren’t
there either. Bummer, I got home and
went online—success! Thank goodness for the computer! Everything should
be here next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment