Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yes, It's been awhile...

I have it on my to-do list to get going on this blog.  Life has been so full and  fast lately that I have not made time for blogging.

Yes, I have tons of stories of my grandkids and they will eventually make it here.  I have been enjoying every moment with them!  The reward of being a parent is grandchildren and I am truly blessed!

I am presently trying to get my house in order (literally--cleaning, etc).  I tackled the garage last week which ended up the domino effect in a couple of rooms of the house.  The project is taking longer but really needed.  I filled the trash can, recycle  barrel and hauled a bunch of stuff to Goodwill.

I am grateful that all the Christmas stuff got done before December 7....thank God!  I would really be stressed!

There are two reasons for getting all this done.  One is that Leslea and Bob will be visiting 12/22-12/27.  We are both looking forward to them coming.  As for my house being clean it may or may not be but I have given it a good try.

The second reason is that I am supposed to go into surgery on next Monday.  Don't know for sure since they are trying to schedule a lot of patients for surgery before the end of the year.  We'll see.  I figure that I may be down for a couple of days and hopefully will be able to get moving after that. It is an in/out surgery (not to be confused with In & Out Burger) for my torn meniscus in my knee.

Time to pick  up my little man, Hunter at school.  I look forward to hearing about his day at school--it makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment