Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Better Monday

Larry is doing fine-all the tests came out good.  Praise the LORD! 

When I dropped off Hunter and Wayne at school, our lawyer called.  I had a long list of concerns, questions and scenarios that were fueling my depression over the weekend.  She was very patient with me and alleviated alot of my stress.  So, I have to gather a stack (actually box) of documents and make copies for the other lawyer.  I was complaining about two years worth of check registers when she told me that she requested five years from the ex-wife.  Ok, I do have to provide five years on taxes, so, I did better on the checks.

Wayne had wanted to continue. I personally did not but the lawyer convinced us to wait until the discovery documents come from the ex-wife.  We will assess after that. Wayne was relieved with what she said.

My Sunday post resulted in both Alison and Leslea asking if I was okay.  Alison texted and Leslea called.  I was so touched, it is so nice to be loved.

So, the next days I will be hunting down paperwork. It is better knowing that she will have to provide my lawyer with the same type of documents.  I just have to remember that whatever happens, the LORD is still in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment