Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve always starts with breakfast then we open gifts.  This year Grace wanted to open stocking stuffers first.  Normally that would be fine but I did have a couple of gifts that related to a couple of stocking stuffers but what the heck, it is Christmas.

I love watching everyone open their gifts, especially the kids.  Hunter surprised me before we started opening the gifts, he turned to me and said that he was sorry he didn't have a gift for me.  I immediately told him that he was my gift!  And it is true his sister, mom, dad, Wayne and he are my gifts and I meant that.

Hunter loved the rocks that I wrapped in his stocking and the books on rocks.  I loved that Larry and he said down and started organizing the rocks. He loved the Chewbacca knit hat and the Potato Clock.

Grace ran to Larry with her  R2D2 t-shirt.  I didn't know that Larry had tried to get her the exact one but that Fred Meyers didn't have her size. She loved her stuffed animals, pottery wheel, artsy things and more.

Hunter and Grace both made owl ornaments for their parents which they loved.  Hunter spent months on building a bird feeder for them too.  It was a hit!  I painted it for him since he isn't into painting.

It was nice that they all stayed for an hour after the gift opening to play with their gifts--Hunter with his rock collection and Grace with her art supplies.  It was a wonderful Christmas Eve.











No comments:

Post a Comment