My ultimate goal is to continue to the point of having to buy another journaling Bible. It is my ultimate hope that when I go to Heaven that both Hunter and Grace will get these Bibles and treasure them. And that His Word will reign in their hearts through my labor of love.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Gift 4-Drawing From His Word-Literally!
My latest pastime is literally drawing from His Word! In the evening I sit and relax with my new journaling Bible and some Crayola pencils. I have seen this on Pinterest and really liked it. It took me months but I finally decided that this is something I will do. My new Bible have large margins that allow me to do some artwork. I chose a verse and draw it in the margins. Right now, I am using some from Psalms which were on Pinterest but it is time for me to venture out of that book. I love doing this in the evening--it is so relaxing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment