I think of Pat who just passed away last week and the family left behind. I think of Debi who never took the time to reconcile with her step mom (Pat). The words that were never said. On the way to town yesterday, Wayne was talking about Pat's funeral and asked, "I wonder if anyone would show up at Debi's funeral--she has hurt and alienated so many. Sad.
I think of Patsy next door who lost her husband, Clair, last month. They had a wonderful life together and now she is alone with her two dogs. I thought of baking cookies for her for Christmas but I decided to sew some doggie coats for her two dogs.
![]() |
When we were walking one day, we ran into Patsy and her daughter along with the two dogs. I noticed that one was shivering. When checking the fabric of the coat, I noticed it was so thin so I decided there and then that I would make them coats. I made Leslea's dogs some and our Misha one. Patsy loved them!
Pat, Clair and Melissa are in Heaven and that is great comfort but bittersweet here on Earth. I am reading a book about Heaven and those who died, went to Paradise and then came back. It references the scriptures that support these near-death experiences. Wayne died and came back. He told me about leaving his body and hovering over the accident scene, going through a tunnel, and being covered in light. He was amazed at the love that he felt from the Light. He compared it to your first love times a million. What a glorious place to be!


No comments:
Post a Comment