I am thankful for my LORD and Savior! I cannot make it through the day without Him! He forgives me completely when others find it hard to. He showers me with blessings daily. He gives me rain to make me stronger to face the storms in my life. He never leaves me even when I go down the wrong path. He gave His Life for me and I am forever grateful.
I am thankful for my family: my mom, sister, brother, my hubby, daughter, step-daughters, sons-in-law, and grandchildren. You bring out the best in me and my love grows for each of you! I am truly blessed by your love as well.
I am thankful for my prayer warriors, Ken and Carolyn. You lift me up to Him with so many prayers! I feel those prayers daily and am so grateful for their cover! You are my spiritual parents-I love both of you as my own parents.
I am thankful for my friends: Jeannie, Pam and all my TOPS friends. A shoulder or two to cry on or laugh with. Support and encouragement. I treasure all of you!
I am thankful for those in the military who are serving overseas. I cover you with my prayers for protection. You give up your freedom and sacrific daily to ensure that all of us have our freedoms.
I am thankful for health. I am grateful to be able to live my life to the fullest.
I am thankful for food and shelter. I am warm, safe and not hungry.
I am thankful for His provisions of all the above.
Each day is a gift! To be thankful for everything and everyone just one day a year isn't enough. If we spend only one day a year giving thanks we are missing out on 364 gifts each year.
I resolve to find at least one thing to be thankful for each day and celebrate! There are too many things each day to get depressed about and I won't let those things become a "Joy Robber"!
No comments:
Post a Comment