Sunday, November 11, 2012

Catch UP!

Whoa!  It has been a couple of months since I blogged!  Things have been busy with Leslea & Bob's wedding and Special Olympics and recovering from my "fall".  I am not going to try to fit into this blog recaps of what happened the past months--I will save those to appear later.  But just to say, Leslea's wedding was beautiful!  I was glad we were there and we had a great time.  Also, I was able to go on both Hunter's and Grace's pumpkin patch field trips with their schools--wonderful memories!  I will share more later. 

We have survived Wayne's unemployment well.  He volunteers at the Hunter's Kindergarten and thoroughly loves it!  He is helping the kids who really need the help.  Hunter is way above the class in skill levels but seems to enjoy Gramps being there.  Though he lets Gramps know when he (Hunter) needs his space and Wayne takes the day off.

We are proud of both grandkids.  Hunter loves Kindergarten and Grace loves Preschool (it has cool projects and art!)

Special Olympics is about over--I can't believe it has gone so quick--having a wedding and a wedding reception in the beginning helped I think!

I will try better about blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment