Saturday, February 23, 2013
Future Winterhawk!
We have been meaning to go and watch Hunter at his hockey practice and haven't been able to make it until this week. Alison had to work on Thursday (she usually has it off) and so, she needed us to watch the kids and take Hunter to Hockey. It was perfect! I had a Special Olympic meeting which I told them I couldn't make, this was important.
Unfortunately, I had a migrane which didn't go away. At the ice rink, the cold didn't help it either but I was stubborn and bound and determined to watch my little guy.
He was awesome! I can't believe how good he has gotten! It is hard to believe that he will be six next month and here he is skating with the big boys! One proud Nana here!
He is so happy out there on the ice, definitely in his element! He is the youngest in his group but the tallest! Soon he will be doing games on Sunday (I hope it is in the afternoon!). Hunter is definitely working on his lifetime goal of being a Winterhawk!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment