Friday, February 8, 2013

Trusting Him


Today I dropped off the copies of all the paperwork required by the attorney.  This morning, when I opened my Bible, I had this quote/picture stuck in the front.  I thought it very appropriate for today and the days to come.  I  don't know the outcome of what is going to happen but I will not let it rob my joy in the moment. 

When I got to the lawyer's office, I thought I just needed to drop off the copies but she had me sit down and we went over some things.  Mostly my questions and clarifications on the paperwork.  She handed me Wayne's ex-wife's paperwork that was requested.  Our lawyer will review both sets of documents this weekend and get back to us next week.  I pray for wisdom for her for the correct path to go down.  I give this to the LORD, I let it go, I will trust Him no matter what happens.

After that, I went to Michaels for post-stress therapy!  There was a big sale on what Grace calls "projects", so, I loaded up!  It felt good to save and to release the stress.

When I got home, I was just sitting looking out the window when Wayne pointed out that our birdfeeder has five birds feeding on it!  I watched for a long while and took a couple of pictures.  No wonder Edna loved to watch birds on her porch, it is calming.

I have often thought of her when the birds come into our backyard.  They are fascinating to watch as each group comes to the feeder.  The big ones first then the smaller ones.  Even smaller ones pick up the seeds on the ground. 

Reminds me of the scripture about look at the birds of the air, they don't worry about their next bite to eat, so shall you not worry (the "Dena's Can't Remember a Verse Version Bible").  I am always amazed at how He speaks to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment