Thursday, February 7, 2013
What A Mess!
I hate to admit but my artroom is thrashed! I hate it in this stage! Before the surgery, we bought new bookcases for my room. I managed to tear out the old bookcases and stacked all of them all over my artroom. I was hoping that we would get the new ones up before Wayne went in. Sigh, it didn't happen. I basically closed the door on the room and tried to stay out of it.
Until today. This week our lawyer called and wanted to know if we could get our paperwork done soon--Debi made the deadline on providing her documents that our lawyer requested. I had hoped to wait until after the bookcases up but I told her I would take Thursday (today) to put it all together and get it to her on Friday.
I had found 95% of the items and had to spend a little time finding those and copying the boxful of documents that I had already found. This wouldn't be a problem but....my copier is my printer in my thrashed room! I have several bruises from my hit and run eposides with the stacks. I had to make shift tables on stools and boxes to organize my originals, my copies with redacked info and my copies for each lawyer. It took all day but it is done. I couldn't find three paystubs of Wayne's, not bad but I figure that her lawyer can calculate how much is missing since there is a running total on each provided stub. Her lawyer wanted file folders with labels...grrr...I did it...reluctantly. I have to look at it as if it is easy to find info then maybe they won't ask for more.
I am so glad that I have a printer that can print two sides! I am amazed at all the documents I keep! I do need to organize the other documents (not needed by either lawyer) but that will be another day--far far in the future--I am exhausted and my back hurts. Tomorrow I drop off the papers with Wayne in tow (that is so he doesn't try to do something stupid like put up bookcases). I have to leave him for an hour to have lunch with a friend. I may have to take tools with me :)
Tomorrow, I will try to put up the last bookcase--should be easy....I hope! I need to tackle the mess in the artroom. Olivia is still upset about it, and me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But just remember the response and laugh it got out of Grace seeing your art room!
ReplyDeleteyes, I love her laugh! My goal is to make sure that all is put away for the cool valentine projects I bought at Michaels today which we will do Tuesday :)
ReplyDelete