Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Finding Little Treasures

For the past couple of days I have been making myself sort and organize my art room.  I have had to force myself because I have this cold or whatever it is and refuse to let it win.  Wayne has been sick since last week and doesn't seem to get any better.

When I went through all the boxes and things (I can't believe all the stuff I have accumulated!), I placed a bunch of things in a big bag for Hunter and Grace to make crafts with.  It is mostly for Grace since Hunter doesn't do much crafts, but once in awhile, he surprises me and can pass the time with paper and punches.

Lately, the two of them have invaded my art room, which I don't mind.  It is rather nice having them there.  They love the tall table and all the room that it has for making a project!

Since the two of them fought over my one tall stool, I bought two more.  They were delighted to see that they had their own stools.  Before you knew it, they had all the stuff out of the bag and were busy having fun making things. 



It is so good seeing the two of them creating things and getting alot of joy out of non-electronic gadgets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment